Pages

jeudi 10 mars 2016

Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry




We ate stir fry on rice pretty often before I started HCG, and I was missing it, so I thought maybe if I chopped some cabbage finely, I could convince myself it was almost like rice. It wasn't, but it was still very tasty. This became one of my staple recipes. It's very filling!

Marinade:
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 drops Liquid Stevia
1-2 Tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
2 cloves Garlic, minced
chopped Onion if you like

How to make it :


Marinate 3.5 oz chopped up chicken while you chop cabbage.
Chop cabbage as finely as you can. I was able to get a pretty good shred with my knife. I used half of a small head of cabbage.
Stir-fry cabbage with a little water until cabbage is mostly done. Remove cabbage to a separate bowl. Cook chicken until done, and remove. Let remaining water boil until sauce thickens up some. Throw everything back in and toss to coat. Serve. YUM

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire